Mount Clemens, Michigan Law Firm
Providing Zealous Legal Representation
Tenacious attorneys with more than 100 years’ combined legal experience
Schienke, Staugaard & Hearsch in Mount Clemens, Michigan serves clients in Mount Clemens and throughout Michigan in general practice matters including family law, probate law and business law. Our attorneys have more than 100 years’ combined legal experience and put their knowledge to use in the best interest of our clients. Our practice is built on forming relationships of trust with clients, and our attorneys personally oversee each case from inception to conclusion to provide the best possible legal services. We work with each client on an individual basis to help ensure your needs are understood and met. We understand that legal issues can be very stressful and strive to help you efficiently for a reasonable price. If you are looking for an energetic firm driven to provide you with zealous legal representation, call us today to schedule a free initial consultation and see what we can do for you.
Personalized service, energetic representation and efficient solutions
At Schienke, Staugaard & Hearsch, we are devoted to providing you with cost-effective solutions to your legal problems. Our approach to representing each client is:
- Personalized — We recognize that it’s important for us to listen carefully to the details of your case so we can determine the best course of action towards resolution. Our attorneys are compassionate and work personally with clients to analyze your case and protect your rights effectively.
- Energetic — Our attorneys energetically pursue solutions to your legal issues and are committed to affording your case the priority it demands. We are flexible to your needs and tenacious in helping to secure positive results for you.
- Efficient — We know that legal problems can be very time-consuming and expensive. We treat our clients compassionately and work to ensure that no time is wasted and your case is resolved in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Skilled attorneys providing effective services in various general practice areas
Schienke, Staugaard & Hearsch represents Michigan clients in general practice matters, including:
- Family Law — In our family law practice, we listen to your needs and help you reach solutions in matters such as adoption, divorce, child custody and support.
- Probate Law — In our probate law practice, we help guide executors and beneficiaries through the complex process of probating an estate, including filing a will with the probate court, transferring assets and paying estate taxes.
- Business Law — In our business law practice, we assist clients with business formation, due diligence, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, and buy and sell agreements.
Contact Mount Clemens, Michigan attorneys who want to help you today.
Call Schienke, Staugaard & Hearsch at 888-815-1979 today to schedule a free initial consultation contact us online.